Internet Radio Networking

RockRevolution

Looking to create a network of internet radio station owners.

We will be able to have discussions, build the community and even host awards.

We will also be able to connect with each other and update each other on new releases, content sharing opportunity, etc etc.

Essentially taking this site one step further.

Thoughts?

I think it's an excellent idea. I wouldn't limit it just to internet stations though. There are also a lot of community, small FM and digital stations out there who would probably find networking quite helpful.

Looking to create a network of internet radio station owners.

We will be able to have discussions, build the community and even host awards.

We will also be able to connect with each other and update each other on new releases, content sharing opportunity, etc etc.

Essentially taking this site one step further.

Thoughts?
Great idea. Is there a whatsapp group?

Hi there,

This sounds like a fantastic idea! Creating a network of internet radio station owners would be incredibly beneficial for sharing knowledge, resources, and opportunities. Building a community where we can support each other and collaborate on projects could take all our stations to the next level.

At TheBox Imaging, we’re always looking for ways to connect with fellow radio enthusiasts and provide top-notch imaging services to enhance station branding. Whether it’s jingles, beds, sweepers, TOHs, or power intros, our affordable and unique offerings can help give any station a professional edge.

I’d love to be a part of this network and contribute in any way I can. Sharing new releases, content, and even hosting awards sounds exciting and valuable for everyone involved.

Feel free to reach out to me at qlmb@mail.com if you’re interested in discussing further or if you need any imaging services for your station.

Click here for a demo!

Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Best regards, Matthew
TheBox Imaging

I think it's an excellent idea. I wouldn't limit it just to internet stations though. There are also a lot of community, small FM and digital stations out there who would probably find networking quite helpful.
Any contact information?

Hi there,

This sounds like a fantastic idea! Creating a network of internet radio station owners would be incredibly beneficial for sharing knowledge, resources, and opportunities. Building a community where we can support each other and collaborate on projects could take all our stations to the next level.

At TheBox Imaging, we’re always looking for ways to connect with fellow radio enthusiasts and provide top-notch imaging services to enhance station branding. Whether it’s jingles, beds, sweepers, TOHs, or power intros, our affordable and unique offerings can help give any station a professional edge.

I’d love to be a part of this network and contribute in any way I can. Sharing new releases, content, and even hosting awards sounds exciting and valuable for everyone involved.

Feel free to reach out to me at qlmb@mail.com if you’re interested in discussing further or if you need any imaging services for your station.

Click here for a demo!

Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

Best regards, Matthew
TheBox Imaging
Are you still active?