My Faithful Friend

FloydKelly

"My Faithful Friend" by Floyd Kelly. Release date: 6/15/2024, Running Time: 03:16

RESIZED100.jpg
This song is rare and it's not a song you will hear frequently. That being said, this song has a purpose. Perhaps in those wee hours of the morning or on a weekend when people are at home relaxing, this song will bring a certain warmth to the listener and family. This song is meant for dog owners everywhere; its special message is very unique. This song may do well in a Christian/Gospel playlist as well.

Old-school vintage pop with male vocalist.

Thank you to the music reviewers on SubmitHub for the great reviews.

"Floyd, your My Faithful Friend track is very powerful. Sounds like something out of a vintage emotional movie."
"This is gonna cross over into mainstream culture."
"Extremely cinematic intro, it feels like the score from an old western movie. ... it sounds like old Christmas music, like Bing Crosby or Sinatra ... This ode to your dog also makes it feel super old school and from simpler times."

Add this song to your playlist today! - Tagged .MP3 available upon request.

"My Faithful Friend" is playing on Spotify - Apple Music - Pandora and all streaming platforms.

"My Faithful Friend" Lyrics by Floyd Kelly

Through the highs and lows, you've been by my side
Your faithful eyes, I find my guide
You're not just a pet, you're family to me
My canine friend, eternally

In the quiet hours, when the world seems cold
A loyal companion, with a heart of gold
Your silent presence, a comfort so dear
In your canine friend, eternally

Through the highs and lows, you've been by my side
In your faithful eyes, I find my guide
You're not just a pet, you're family to me

So here's to you, my faithful friend
Together forever, until the end
In your company, I find my home

"My Faithful Friend" by Floyd Kelly (2024), Music elements/vocals by Udio., Lyrics by Floyd Kelly. Mastered by Mixea.

Last edited: