Can't connect to server

Matt Boland

Hello......having problems with my stream tonight. I haven't changed any of the settings, so it should be working fine. However, every time I try to access my stream to check the output on it, both ITunes and the embedded player fail to connect. I've tried reinstalling WinAmp, with no luck. Can anybody help me please?

Thank you, your account name is "fairbol" by the way. ;)

We have had a look over the account and everything seems ok with it. We also tested this with Winamp ourselves and had no problems connecting at all (please see attached screenshot).

Once the source was connected, all the media player tune in links and also the embedded player on your startpage was working fine for us as well.

Perhaps give it another try and see how it is now for you?

Attachments

• fairbol.jpg
    fairbol.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 698
Thank you, your account name is "fairbol" by the way. ;)We have had a look over the account and everything seems ok with it. We also tested this with Winamp ourselves and had no problems connecting at all (please see attached screenshot).Once the source was connected, all the media player tune in links and also the embedded player on your startpage was working fine for us as well.Perhaps give it another try and see how it is now for you?
Seems OK now.....I was using a proxy server for some reason. Thanks for the help. :)