Auto DJ timed Playlist Set up and random play

gabre

Hi I have a Sermon Audio mp3 file which last approx 2 hrs, I would like the sermon mp3 file to play every day at the same time, that is every 4hrs throughout the day, when it is not playing I have other mp3 files which are songs and them I would like to play randomly throughout the day in between the time when the Sermon.mp3 is not playing, the songs are approx 3mins long.

Can this be done, if so can you please advise me what I need to do.

Thank you.

Hi Gabre,

Yes, this is possible with our 'AutoDJ' feature.

With the AutoDJ you can schedule playlists / files for specific times and days. You can also schedule other Mp3 files on a general rotation playlist for random playback when these scheduled playlists are not active.

We hope this helps. :)

Hi Gabre,

Yes, this is possible with our 'AutoDJ' feature.

With the AutoDJ you can schedule playlists / files for specific times and days. You can also schedule other Mp3 files on a general rotation playlist for random playback when these scheduled playlists are not active.

We hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the reply, I have had a look, at the moment we have a playlist running via the AutoDJ not sure though how to have the one file playing every four hours mon - saturday. Can you give us a screen shot to show us how to set this up right_ cheesy please.

Is your account 'tabotradio'? Please could you confirm this as we are just going by your forum accounts registered email address which also matches to that server account.

We presume you mean the file named "Days of the week" that is currently in your 'Standard Rotation' playlist?

What you are going to need to do is create 4 separate playlists, each of them set to "scheduled" for a specific time of the day which will only include just that one file. We have attached a screenshot of the settings you will require for each of the 4 playlists. You will need to state the different time of the day for each.

768d1406901024-auto-dj-timed-playlist-set-up-random-play-schedule_playlist.jpg

From looking at your media library we have also noticed that all of your files are at varying different bitrates. It is important that all of your files are at the same bitrate as configured for your stream, which in this case is 128kbps. Any inconsistency's in the bitrates can cause playback issues with certain players such as Flash players.

Attachments

• schedule_playlist.jpg
    schedule_playlist.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 767